We are patiently awaiting the decision of the court. Check back for further developments.
On April 1, 2011, we went to court for the case. However, the defendant told the judge she didn't know who Miss Tilly was (a person or a dog?) and said her attorney told her the subpoena was an illegal document.
The judge told her he was directing her to bring the dog Miss Tilly to court on April 15th at 9 a.m.
For constant news nibbles, visit Miss Tilly's Twitter page.
Miss Tilly has a brand new bed awaiting her return and also some great new stuffed animals from her friends and family.
Did You Know:
• One particular industry is booming from the increase in stolen/missing dogs: find out which one it is.
• There is a natural substance that can eliminate many pet parasites and only costs pennies.
• The Dog Whisperer tunes in to the Golden Thread of the dogs he works with.
• Playing dog games with your dog is a way to connect to your dog and stimulate your dog's intelligence.
• Pets respond to bodywork such as massage: find out how.
• How to recover your stolen dog is vastly different than how to find lost dogs.
• Dog health problems can be approached from a natural healing standpoint.
• The best way to find a lost dog is not necessarily to spend time combing the streets looking for him.
• Besides your veterinarian, there are others who can assist you in answering pet health questions and addressing dog health problems.
• Spiritual battles can be waged against you without your knowing it and without your consent. Your own spiritual awakening is imperative to beat evil.
• Stolen dogs with microchips may not always be returned to their rightful owner.
• Homemade dog treats can be much better than store-bought ones.
• By tuning in to the Golden Thread, you can become a Dog Whisperer.
• You'll be amazed at what you'll learn in Finding Miss Tilly & The Golden Thread.