For interviews, email: DrDonna@findingmisstilly.com for scheduling.
Include your media credentials for verification (Name, Title, News Organization, Address, Phone Number, Email, website.) A reply will be sent out within 48-72 hours after verification has been completed.
For a review copy of Finding Miss Tilly & The Golden Thread, Part 1, email review@FindingMissTilly.com. Include your media credentials for verification.
For keynote speaking, send us an email requesting keynote presentations, date of event, budget, and contact information to DrDonna@FindingMissTilly.com We’ll get back to you shortly via phone.
To contact MDM, Inc. by mail:
P.O. Box 307
Carmichael CA 95608
Did You Know:
• One particular industry is booming from the increase in stolen/missing dogs: find out which one it is.
• There is a natural substance that can eliminate many pet parasites and only costs pennies.
• The Dog Whisperer tunes in to the Golden Thread of the dogs he works with.
• Playing dog games with your dog is a way to connect to your dog and stimulate your dog's intelligence.
• Pets respond to bodywork such as massage: find out how.
• How to recover your stolen dog is vastly different than how to find lost dogs.
• Dog health problems can be approached from a natural healing standpoint.
• The best way to find a lost dog is not necessarily to spend time combing the streets looking for him.
• Besides your veterinarian, there are others who can assist you in answering pet health questions and addressing dog health problems.
• Spiritual battles can be waged against you without your knowing it and without your consent. Your own spiritual awakening is imperative to beat evil.
• Stolen dogs with microchips may not always be returned to their rightful owner.
• Homemade dog treats can be much better than store-bought ones.
• By tuning in to the Golden Thread, you can become a Dog Whisperer.
• You'll be amazed at what you'll learn in Finding Miss Tilly & The Golden Thread.